Disclaimer For Your West Midland Grinding Use
- This disclaimer governs your use of our website (www.westmidlandgrinding.co.uk); by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of West Midland Grinding Limited. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.westmidlandgrinding.co.uk only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some of the content on this website may be created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of West Midland Grinding Limited. West Midland Grinding Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- West Midland Grinding Limited, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of www.westmidlandgrinding.co.uk or any information, services or content on www.westmidlandgrinding.co.uk.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.